Forgot password?
Welcome to the SSDT Question and Answer Site!
Or Join with FTT

Un-void a warrant check



How do I un-void a warrant check from a prior fiscal year?
asked August 16, 2013 03:03 PM


1 Answer

Best answer

You would follow the same procedure for un-voiding a warrant check in the same fiscal year. Please note that the  check will now have to be dated in this fiscal year.

To "unvoid" a voided check, please do the following:

1. Use CHKSEQ, option 1 to resequence the check you want to unvoid to a dummy check number (a check number you will never use).

2. When you voided it, it set the PO back to its previous status and canceled the invoice tied to it. So, you now have to re-invoice it (have to use a different invoice number than the original) and re-CKPROC it (using original check).

3. The warrant check should now be back at a warrant status.
answered August 16, 2013 03:06 PM

Your answer

Join with account you already have